A basic manicure for that perfectly groomed look. We trim and shape your nails, clean your cuticles, and give you a relaxing hand massage – a traditional manicure that’s simple, but extraordinary.
Includes everything in the Essential Manicure package. We then apply your choice of color using Magic Polish or Regular Polish.
Same as the Polish Manicure, but with radiant, long-lasting ColorGel polish!
This polish is so tough that Camellia guarantees this nail finish for 7 days!
Includes all steps of a manicure, but with dipping powder instead of traditional nail polish. This powder offers long-lasting colour – it also strengthens your natural nails, preventing breakage!
Camellia guarantees this finish for 7 days!
Modern Gel Nails
Full Cover Tip Set
A full set of gorgeous, long-lasting artificial nails using our modern gel. This gel is flexible, with a natural feel and look. We offer them in every shape and colour you can imagine!
Refresh your modern gel manicure with our gel fill.
Our modern gel overlays are long-lasting, and come in a variety of colours. They’re applied to your natural nails.
LCN Gel Nails
LCN Gel Full Set
A full set of hard gel nails. Our full gel set is long-lasting, customizable, and comfortable. Available in a variety of shapes and colours!
Restore the look and feel of your artificial nails with our gel fill. We’ll remove any imperfections in the existing gel nail, add a new layer of gel, then shape the nail to your desired length and style.
Our long-lasting hard gel overlays are made using a durable bio-gel that’s gentle, durable, and beautiful. Available in a wide range of different colours!
LCN Gel Removal for Repeated Service
Our customers are what makes our business special. When you visit Camellia Nail Bar for gel removal before getting a new full set, new overlays, or another manicure option, you get our service at a discounted price – just $10.50.
Dipping Powder Nails
Dipping Full Set
Better than acrylic nails! We use dipping powder to build extensions for your natural nails. With vitamins and minerals to help strengthen your nails, it’s one of the healthiest ways to get a manicure!
Refresh your full set with our dipping fill. Book it 3 weeks after the full set to keep your nails looking picture perfect.
We use our dipping powder for this long lasting manicure. The process fortifies and enriches your nails. With over 500 colours to choose from, you’ll get a beautiful, durable manicure that perfectly matches your tastes.
Manicures for kids (Under 12)
A gentle manicure for children that includes trimming, shaping, buffing, polishing and a relaxing massage.
Little Miss Shellac Manicure
A kid’s manicure finished with long-lasting gel polish.
What sets Camellia apart from other nail salons in Winnipeg?
Our Winnipeg nail salon is focused on health-conscious, long-lasting nail treatments. We use products without harsh chemicals. These products emit few to no VOCs – this keeps our clients and our staff healthy and happy. We also offer products like our dipping powder, which can actively strengthen your nails.
We’re also focused on creating unique looks that are perfectly suited to your style. Our nail technicians are masters of nail art – we offer everything from a classic French tip to fully customized designs.
With our focus on creating an inviting environment, offering healthy alternatives to harsh nail products, and our nail technicians’ incredible attention to detail, you’re sure to have an amazing experience when you get a manicure at Camellia Nail Bar.
What’s the difference between a shellac manicure and a ColorGel manicure?
Shellac is actually a brand name; it’s a system developed by Creative Nail Design that combines the benefits of gel nails with the benefits of traditional nail polish. ColorGel is simply a different brand that works on the same premise. Our ColorGel manicures are the same as Shellac manicures – they offer an incredible balance between durability, appearance, and ease of removal – with no harsh chemicals. They’re one of our most popular nail services!
Do you offer acrylic nails?
We do not – instead, we offer dip powder nails. Dip powder nails are better than acrylic. Our dip powder will help strengthen your natural nails; acrylic nails, on the other hand, can weaken your nails. We recommend a dip powder manicure to anyone who comes to our Winnipeg nail salon looking for acrylic nails!
Do you offer gel polish?
We offer two different kinds of gel polish – a soft gel and a hard gel. Both of our gel manicures lead to durable, long-lasting nails with vibrant colours. Our hard gel is longer lasting, while our soft gel is easier to remove. They’re both excellent options for anyone in Winnipeg who looking for a longer lasting manicure!
What can I expect from my manicure?
At Camellia, we offer traditional manicures, but we wouldn’t say any of our services are “regular manicures” – because we always go above and beyond. When you get a manicure from our Winnipeg nail salon, you can expect:
- A friendly staff member to talk you through our services
- Our professional nail technicians to ensure they know exactly what you want
- Trimming, filing, and shaping, as well as cuticle care
- The polish of your choice for any of our polish manicures
- Nail art on request
- A hand massage (and even a bit of an arm massage near the wrists)
- Any other nail services you may have requested
There’s no such thing as a regular manicure at our salon in Winnipeg – each of our clients has their own unique needs. We take the time to get to know you, ensuring that you get great customer service and an incredible manicure – every time.
How long does a manicure take?
The length of time for a manicure varies depending on the services you purchase – at our Winnipeg nail salon, a manicure usually takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 90 minutes.
How much does a manicure cost?
Our prices vary by service – see the pricing above to find out how much your manicure might cost!
What other services do you offer?
We are a full service Winnipeg nail salon. Whether you’re looking for a manicure, a pedicure, a mani-pedi, waxing, threading, or almost any other salon service you can imagine, we’re here to help. Take a look at a full list of our services!
Looking for the best manicure Winnipeg has to offer? Visit Camellia
When you’re looking for a great manicure, you need to find a great nail salon. We truly believe we have the best manicure in Winnipeg – here are a few of the reasons:
- Incredible customer service: Our receptionists, technicians, aestheticians, and the rest of our staff are all here to ensure that your manicure experience is one-of-a-kind. You’ll be treated as a valued guest. At Camellia Nail Bar, we know our customers’ names – and we’re always glad you came. Cheers!
- Expert technicians: Whether you’re looking for a full manicure with nail polish and nail art, you’re looking to try a gel nail polish or dipping powder, or you’re looking for a simple manicure with no bells and whistles, our incredible nail technicians will take care of you. They have years of experience working in salons in Winnipeg – and they’re here to make your nail dreams come true!
- Clean, comfortable, and health-conscious: At Camellia, your health comes first. All of our tools are disposable and thoroughly cleaned before use. Our nail polish is made without harsh chemicals, and is low-to-no VOC – including our gel polish, gel nails, and dipping powder nails. This is why we offer dipping powder nails instead of acrylic nails – something not all nail salons in Winnipeg offer.
- Affordable: We keep our prices low; we believe that everyone in Winnipeg deserves pampering, and our salon aims to deliver. Our prices are competitive with other Winnipeg nail salons.
- A full service Winnipeg nail salon: You can enjoy every kind of manicure imaginable at our salon, with every colour of nail polish under the sun; you can also enjoy pedicures, mani-pedis, and a wide selection of other services. We offer walk-ins and appointments. No matter what you’re looking for in a manicure, our salon has it.
- Location: We’re located right next to Kildonan Place – and that makes us easy to access for everyone in Winnipeg. No matter where you are in the city, we’d love to welcome you to our salon.
- A relaxing, rejuvenating environment: Our goal is to create a spa-like environment. With friendly staff, a calming interior, and everything from hand massages to low-VOC nail polishes, we’ve created an oasis in the heart of Winnipeg.